What is it?
- a presentation camp for library speakers and trainers
- a series of informal gatherings and lightning talks to share ideas, technologies, and discussions around how to deliver effective presentations
- an opportunity for presenters and trainers (and those interested in presenting and training) in the library community to network and share their tips, technologies, best practices, and experiences
- an unconference which will include open space “birds of a feather” breakout discussions groups to foster discussions around how to deliver effective presentations
- a chance to become a better presenter/trainer
- a way to develop your presenting/training toolbox
When and where is it?
- Date and Time: Friday June 12, 9 am to 5 pm
- Location: Princeton Public Library, Princeton, NJ (see map below)
- Price: $25.00 (covers breakfast/lunch/refreshments)
- Sponsored by: The Princeton Public Library, SJRLC, CJRLC, NJ State Library
- Hosted by:The bloggers of Library Garden.
- Planned by: Janie Hermann, John LeMasney, Peter Bromberg
- Registration: Space is limited, so sign up now!
Should I come?
Yes, yes and yes! If you work in any information related agency and are championing your cause to inward facing colleagues and outward facing patrons, then this is the event for you. Learn how to speak with confidence, clarity and humor. Well, maybe not humor but with jocularity. Either way, come!
Register now at Pres4Lib!